- Happy and healthy pupils and staff.
- Resilient, independent learners.
- Positive relationships with others within the community.
- Pupils well prepared for the next stage of their learning journey and in all aspects of their life.
- Pupils have positive and inspiring experiences.
- Supportive and engaged parents and carers.
- Determination to be the best we can be in all we do.
- Respect for each other, ourselves and our community.
- Show kindness and consideration to others at all times.
- Take responsibility for our own actions and learning.
- Collaborate to work successfully with other people in different situations.
- Be honest with ourselves and others – do the right thing.
- Provide our pupils with a rich and varied curriculum that promotes ambition and enables pupils to develop knowledge and skills in a range of subjects.
- Support our pupils to read and develop a lifelong enjoyment of reading taking genuine pleasure from what they read.
- Enable pupils to develop resilience in all aspects of their school life using Growth Mindset as a tool to achieve this.
- Foster a culture that success is limitless using the ‘Learning without Limits’ approach in all lessons.
- Develop pupils Cultural Capital through varied curriculum experiences that inspire the pupils and help them gain an appreciation of achievement, creativity and nature.
- Deliver lessons which motivate and inspire pupils in all areas of the curriculum, for example, developing the Scientists, Geographers and Artists of the future.
- Encourage pupils to embrace and have opinions on the social, moral, spiritual and cultural issues that they encounter.
Yearly Curriculum Overview for each year group